We hope that you are completely happy with your purchase, if you are not happy we offer an easy return process.
Please return your items with in 14 days from the date of your order for a full refund. Your items must be complete with tags and unmarked.
Returning SALE Items
Please return your sale items within 7 days from the date of your order where you will be eligible for either exchange or credit.
This will be valid for 6 months.
How to Return an Item
1) Download and complete the returns form:Download Returns Form (PDF)
2) Carefully package unused item (s)
Put your items back in the original manufacturer’s branded packaging and place the completed returns form and item(s) in the parcel for return. Your items must be complete with tags and unmarked.
2) Post item(s), proof of postage
You can post the items(s) back to us using your own local postal service. Please always obtain proof of postage when returning a parcel. We are not liable for returned items lost in the post.
157 High Street
Product Availability and secure shopping
When an item is purchased we will take it off the website at the earliest opportunity and it may not be made available again. If items that you order should be out of stock, or delayed for any reason, we will try to contact you at the e-mail address or number you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you, or receive no response to our e-mail, we will continue to process the remaining item/s in your order and refund the missing item/s. All items are subject to availability.
We have a secure server and shopping cart system, so your ordering is safe and easy. If you choose to pay by card, payments are taken through to Paypal Direct (card payments) or Paypal. You will be prompted to Verify Your Visa or Secure Mastercard, it is to your advantage to do this.
We www.bellabambinos.co.uk are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We will not divulge any information about you to a third party. Any information we collect about you is used solely for the purpose of processing your order. We will only hold information held about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your credit/debit card details are processed by our secure service provider and as such we do not see your card details, the secure service provider does not see the personal information input by the customer. Bella Bambinos does NOT store financial details (credit or debit card numbers) entered by our customers at the Paypal Pro checkout. These details are used on a one time only basis at the moment of paying.
The policies are designed to protect the customer and ourselves, if you have any queries regarding any element of these statements please do not hesitate to contact us.
Conditions Of Use
No contract will exist between you and www.bellabambinos.co.uk for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until www.bellabambinos.co.uk confirms that it is dispatching your product. Items featured on the site are held in stock, and every effort will be made to complete an order to customer requirement. No liability is accepted where www.bellabambinos.co.uk is unable to complete an order. The customer’s statutory rights are unaffected.
- a. The acceptance of your order will be deemed to occur on allocation of the goods to your order. The completion of the contract between you and Bella Bambinos will occur when the order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order- in accordance with our instructions.
- b. We will send you an e-mail acknowledging your order, once it has passed through our security checks. We may not accept your order for one of the following reasons:
- We may have been unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The product you ordered may be out of stock.
- We may have identified a pricing or product description error.
- There may have been a failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out in our Terms and Conditions.